Liberate Your Thinking
What could you achieve with limitless supplies of fresh thinking?
- 2.5 Day Transformational Programme at the historic Belfield House
- Weymouth Thursday, Friday & part of Saturday
- Facilitated by Caroline Brewer & Liz Scott
Do you find yourself overthinking and so ‘getting in your own way’ and blocking your best performance, either at work or at home? Imagine if we could clear a path through the interference in our minds to create the space for powerful thinking and amazing new ideas. When we understand the nature of Thought, our own personal thinking drops away, enabling us to go beyond the grind of searching for solutions to our problems into creating outcomes we want to achieve.
- Participants experience:
Fresh insights and a higher quality of mind when resolving work and personal issues
- Greater impact through connecting more easily and effectively with those around them
- Increased capacity and resilience for handling life’s challenges
- Heightened creativity and curiosity to whatever they are involved in
- More peace of mind, clarity and perspective generally
Liberate Your Thinking is:
- A non-residential 2.5 day ‘open’ programme pointing to a powerful understanding of how the mind works
- A relaxing yet energising opportunity to explore your own work and personal challenges from a fresh perspective
- Key to enabling you to better understand your thoughts, feelings and experience of life, allowing you to more readily access your deeper inner wisdom and intuition
- Breakthrough support for deepening your understanding on how to get tangible results for yourself and your business
Your Invitation: We are offering the programme to a limited number of participants at a cost of £495 per person (accommodation is not included and needs to be arranged separately). Contact us now to secure your place or to explore alternative dates. Please telephone Caroline on 07774 649549 for more information or email firstname.lastname@example.org your interest now
- Dates: March 1st-3rd 2018
- Venue: Belfield House Weymouth
- Cost: £495 (rates available for self-employed and low income)
Also check out:
- Events – we run high quality, affordable events in the South West
- Courses – learn about coaching via our Education Apprentice course
- Subtractive Psychology – what is it?
About Liz Scott & Stuart Newberry
Liz Scott & Stu Newberry are Coaching Skills trainers and 3P practitioners. They help develop coaching cultures within schools and organisations. Liz & Stu use their understanding of the 3Ps within their training and are experiencing great successes and results in the organisations they are working in. Download an Introduction to the Three Principles here.
Want to de-stress in just 28 days? Recharge on the Run is a FREE audio series (delivered to your inbox daily) that will help you discover your inner peace of mind. Find out more about Liz & Stu at Liz Scott Coaching and Training