Introduction to your inner resilience
Discovering the wisdom within
What would it be like to get in touch with your own, internal wisdom and wellbeing?
What if you started to see through the stories that hold you back and keep you scared?
When Liz Scott and Stu Newberry came across the Three Principles they began to slowly realise that each human being holds an innate power of creativity, love and compassion. Liz and Stu began to see that both they and their clients were looking outside of themselves for resilience and wellbeing, whilst all along it resided inside.
For Liz it was a relief when she realised that peace of mind, love and compassion (which she was searching for in books and courses and wise people) was actually part of her make-up. Seeing this has changed the way Liz and Stu work with their clients.
There is a wonderful quote by Jack Pransky which sums up their coaching approach these days. Jack says:
“All we are is peace, love and wisdom and the power to create the illusion that we’re not.”
Liz and Stu came across the Three Principles (Inside-Out understanding) a few years ago. Slowly they’ve noticed a personal and professional transformation. They have started to see the incredible wisdom that resides within us all and the capacity we have to get lost in stories and thought. What are the Three Principles – you can find out more here.
If you would like to learn more about the Three Principles come along to this 3-day event in January. This is perfect if:
- You are curious about innate resilience and what it might mean for you and your family/colleagues/friends
- You would love to see through the stories you’ve created that hold you back and keep you stuck
- You have heard about the Inside-Out understanding (3Ps) and you wonder what it is and how it might support you
This short course if ideal for people who are new/nearly new to the 3Ps.
If you came along to the conference ‘Clear Head – Quiet Mind’ on the 3rd November then tickets are HALF PRICE. A light lunch is included.
This event will be for a max of 8 people. Liz and Stu will gently support and encourage you during this time.
- DATES: 16th – 17th January and 23rd January
- VENUE: Ivybridge (we can recommend accommodation nearby)
- COST: £300 (£150 if you attended the Coaching Connect event ‘Clear Head – Quiet Mind’
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information
Also check out:
- Events – we run high quality, affordable events in the South West
- Courses – learn about coaching via our Education Apprentice course
- Subtractive Psychology – what is it?
About Liz Scott & Stuart Newberry
Liz Scott & Stu Newberry are Coaching Skills trainers and 3P practitioners. They help develop coaching cultures within schools and organisations. Liz & Stu use their understanding of the 3Ps within their training and are experiencing great successes and results in the organisations they are working in. Download an Introduction to the Three Principles here.
Want to de-stress in just 28 days? Recharge on the Run is a FREE audio series (delivered to your inbox daily) that will help you discover your inner peace of mind. Find out more about Liz & Stu at Liz Scott Coaching and Training