Retreat – reconnect with your natural wisdom and peace
What is the secret of a nourishing life? How can we reconnect with our peace of mind and wisdom?
Many of us assume we need strategies or tools to change ourselves – but what if you didn’t need to do this? What if it was much more simple?
During this retreat you’ll start to see the true source of connection and love. You’ll understand how misunderstandings arise and take root. You’ll be able to take a step back from your day to day activities and join us to deepen your understanding of how your mind works.
Here’s what you’ll discover:
- Help reconnect with your inbuilt wellbeing & resilience
- Experience life with more ease
- Relax in a house with the ‘WOW’ factor, with breath-taking views (5 star trip advisor)
Who is this for?
This is perfect for people who find it hard to switch off, or who are finding life bumpy and hard-going
This is suitable for people who would like to deepen their understanding of Inside-Out and for those who are fresh to this exciting understanding.
- DATE – FRIDAY 12 OCTOBER 2018 7pm start (can arrive from 3pm) – SUNDAY 14 OCTOBER 2018 12.30pm(ish)
- VENUE – Dartmouth: a house with stunning views www.dartmouthholiday.co.uk
- FACILITATORS – Wellbeing Coaches 3P — Liz Scott, Ann Buckingham , Stuart Newberry
COST – Retreat, Dinner, Bed & Breakfast at venue— £495 per couple/2 sharing room – Retreat without accommodation – £295 per couple
DETAILS & BOOKINGS – Ann Buckingham – 07815 824 821 – firstname.lastname@example.org