Reconnect with your natural wisdom and peace
What is the secret of a nourishing life? How can we reconnect with our peace of mind and wisdom?
Many of us assume we need strategies or tools to change ourselves – but what if you didn’t need to do this? What if it was much more simple?
During this retreat in Dartmouth, Devon you’ll start to see the true source of connection and love. You’ll understand how misunderstandings arise and take root. You’ll be able to take a step back from your day to day activities and join us to deepen your understanding of how your mind works.
– Deepen your understanding of how the mind works
– Help reconnect with your inbuilt wellbeing and resilience
– Experience life with more ease
– Relax in a house with the ‘WOW’ factor, with breathtaking views, 5 star trip advisor
Date: Friday 1st Feb (7pm) – Sunday 3rd (12.30pm finish)
Facilitators: Wellbeing Coaches – Liz Scott – Ann Buckingham – Stuart Newberry
- “I experienced profound insights and have a deeper connection to my inner resilience – you can’t afford to not attend this retreat.” Siobain
- “Everyone has been amazing, supportive and just present and I really understand that now I will be OK, no mater what I am feeling”– Sharon
- “A really wonderful weekend, I have deepened my understanding in a beautiful environment, at this wonderful house with delicious food.” Helen
COST – Retreat, Dinner, Bed & Breakfast at venue
– £590 for 2 sharing room (£295 each)
– £365 per person (individual room)
£195 per person – retreat without accommodation
DETAILS & BOOKINGS – Ann Buckingham – 07815 824 821 – email@example.com