CC ticket refund
Coaching Connect Events – Terms and Conditions
Here at Coaching Connect we run great value events for coaches throughout the year. Our events are often sell-out which is a testament to you, our supporters, who come along to see us (Liz and Stu) and/or our speakers in action.
We understand that on occasions people purchase tickets which they subsequently aren’t able to use. As our events become more popular we want to ensure we give a consistent answer to people who request a refund. Whilst we want to be as accommodating as possible we are unable to give full ticket refunds.
Here are the suggested courses of actions we propose you take if you are unable to attend an event and you’d like a refund.
- Find someone who is willing to buy your ticket from you (once you have resold your ticket let us know so we can amend the participant information sheet)
- Wait to see if our event sells out – if it does and there is a waiting list we will put you in touch with a potential participant. You can then arrange to sell your ticket on (please notify us of changes so we can amend our records)
- Donate your ticket. We often get requests for people on low income to come to our events. Your ticket might be a perfect gift to someone who is in financial need.
- We will give you a refund (minus a £20 admin fee) of the ticket price if you cancel the event with over four weeks to go.
- We will refund half of the ticket price (minus a £20 admin fee) if you cancel the event with over two weeks to go
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you want further information/guidance.
Thanks Liz & Stu