Ann Ross shifted from the world of EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) to the Three Principles over three years ago. She is one of the leading 3P Educators in the South West.
Ann Ross was an international EFT training, travelling all over the world teaching hundreds of students. When she came across the 3Ps she knew she could no longer teach using EFT.
Ann Ross has been developing her understanding of the 3Ps and has recently come across ‘the single paradigm’. This is a different way of describing the Three Principles. The single paradigm takes the work of the 3Ps to the most simple level.
In the following interview you can hear about:
- How Ann Ross moved from EFT to the 3Ps
- The key differences between EFT and the 3Ps
- The single paradigm and what it means to Ann Ross
If you’ve enjoyed this interview then you’ll enjoy the following:
- Ian Watson – from homeopathy to the 3Ps (Ian is a facilitator from The Insight Space)
- Julian Fraser tells his personal story about the 3Ps in his life
- Tikun and the 3Ps – discover how this centre for orthodox Jews is at the heart of the 3Ps in the UK
- Jenny Kennard – A 3P facilitator and trainer and co-founder of Innate Wellbeing
- Rudi Kennard – The 3P facilitator and film maker who co-founded Three Principles Movies
- Peter Anderson – a Head teacher who has used the 3P understanding in schools
About Liz Scott and Stu Newberry
Liz Scott & Stu Newberry are the founders of Coaching Connect. They are also Coaching Skills trainers and 3P practitioners. They help develop coaching cultures within schools and organisations. Liz & Stu use their understanding of the 3Ps within their training and are experiencing great successes and results in the organisations they are working in. Download an Introduction to the Three Principles here. Find out more about Liz & Stu at Liz Scott Coaching and Training