3P meet-ups and events in the South West
3Ps in the South-West
The South West of the UK is proving to be a flourishing centre for the Three Principles (Inside-Out) understanding. If you’re keen to learn more about the 3Ps then there are plenty of opportunities.
Below you’ll see two sections.
- Meet-ups in the South-West. These are regular, cost-effective meetings with quality 3P facilitators giving everyone a chance to connect with the 3Ps understanding.
- Events in the South-West: See what events, conferences and retreats are taking place across the South-West. This is a mixture of events from Coaching Connect and other facilitators and providers.
Meet-ups in the South West
What are meet-ups? These are an ideal, low-cost chance to meet with like-minded individuals. Top class facilitators will often run meet-ups to ensure everyone in the community has access to learning more about the 3Ps, whether you are new, curious or on a low income.
- Dartington. Erica Lewis runs informal, friendly groups – email her to find out more firstname.lastname@example.org
- Exeter Monthly 3P meet-up in Exeter email Paola Royal for more information email@example.com
- Sidford: Monthly – second Thursday. Contact Tania Bornjoyful@gmail.com
- Barnstaple. Regular monthly meet-up email Debra Simmons for more information firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cornwall: Helston. Join Russell and Alice for regular meet-ups to build a thriving community
- Plymouth: Jonathan Shaddock – email email@example.com
Other Events in the South-West
- 1st-3rd: Dartmouth. Retreat: Reconnect with peace . Find out more information here
- 9th-10th– Wellbeing Ambassadors Plymouth – this is a 3-month programme starting with a weekend of training email Jacqui.
- 15th – 18th: Near Hartland. Immersion retreat, £205.00 per person. Find out more information here
- 21st – 23rd: Liberate your thinking: Weymouth retreat to discover how to tap into a creative, settled mind. Book up here
Also check out:
- Podcasts – Check out the new psychological understanding that is sweeping the world
- Courses and Events – Quality and affordable events in the South West
- Subtractive Psychology – what is it?
About Liz Scott & Stuart Newberry
Liz Scott & Stu Newberry are Coaching Skills trainers and 3P practitioners. They help develop coaching cultures within schools and organisations. Liz & Stu use their understanding of the 3Ps within their training and are experiencing great successes and results in the organisations they are working in. Download an Introduction to the Three Principles here.
Want to de-stress in just 28 days? Recharge on the Run is a FREE audio series (delivered to your inbox daily) that will help you discover your inner peace of mind. Find out more about Liz & Stu at Liz Scott Coaching and Training