3P meet-ups and events in the South West
3Ps in the South-West
The South West of the UK is proving to be a flourishing centre for the Three Principles (Inside-Out) understanding. If you’re keen to learn more about the 3Ps then there are plenty of opportunities.
Below you’ll see two sections.
- Meet-ups in the South-West. These are regular, cost-effective meetings with quality 3P facilitators giving everyone a chance to connect with the 3Ps understanding.
- Events in the South-West: See what events, conferences and retreats are taking place across the South-West. This is a mixture of events from Coaching Connect and other facilitators and providers.
Meet-ups in the South West
What are meet-ups? These are an ideal, low-cost chance to meet with like-minded individuals. Top class facilitators will often run meet-ups to ensure everyone in the community has access to learning more about the 3Ps, whether you are new, curious or on a low income.
- Totnes & Torquay. Erica Lewis often runs events – email her to find out more firstname.lastname@example.org
- Exeter. Regular monthly 3P meet-up in Exeter email Ann Ross for more information email@example.com
- Exeter. Regular fortnightly meet-up email Paola Royal for more information firstname.lastname@example.org
- Barnstaple. Regular monthly meet-up email Debra Simmons for more information email@example.com
- Cornwall: Helston. Join Russell and Alice for regular meet-ups to build a thriving community
Other Events in the South-West
- 25th: Introduction to Stress in the workplace: Dr Rani Bora explores the true cause of stress in her talk at the Exeter Golf and Country Club. You can register here
- 2nd-4th: Dartmouth Retreat: Join Ann Buckingham and Paola Royal to reflect and connect. More details here.
- 5th at 6pm: Webinar about global and social change and the 3Ps with Erica Lewis and Jane Cockerell. Info here
- 23rd-26th: North Devon Retreat: Join Debra Simmons for this inspiring retreat. More details here.
- 1st – 3rd: Retreat Weymouth. Coaching Connect are running this with Caroline Brewer at award-winning Belfield House.
- 3rd-4th: Healthy Mind Health Heart: Dr Rani Bora and Jonathan Shaddock run a 2-day workshop in Exeter – details here
- 8th-11th: Women’s Retreat: Devon. Join a retreat with Jeanie Honey and Lizzie Paish. Check out details here
- 27th: Garret Kramer (top US sports coach) collaborates with Coaching Connect when he visits Devon this one-day exploration of the Inside-Out understanding. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
- 5th-6th: Resilient Young Minds: Conference about mental health and young people. Exeter. Email email@example.com
- North Devon 3-day conference. Dates TBC
Also check out:
About Liz Scott & Stuart Newberry
Liz Scott & Stu Newberry are Coaching Skills trainers and 3P practitioners. They help develop coaching cultures within schools and organisations. Liz & Stu use their understanding of the 3Ps within their training and are experiencing great successes and results in the organisations they are working in. Download an Introduction to the Three Principles here.
Want to de-stress in just 28 days? Recharge on the Run is a FREE audio series (delivered to your inbox daily) that will help you discover your inner peace of mind. Find out more about Liz & Stu at Liz Scott Coaching and Training